|Submission of application with abstract (2nd call):||1 July 2016|
|Notification of abstract acceptance (2nd call):||on ongoing basis|
|Payment of conference fee:||10 July 2016|
|Submission of paper:||4 September 2016|
|Conference fee:||250 EUR|
|Account number for payments (IBAN):||SK2702000000000130133012|
Retailova expozitura Furdekova 16,
851 04 Bratislava 5,
Please make money order payment to „ICCBIF 2016“ and mention your surname.
The fee includes: presentation of paper, conference materials, conference proceedings (full papers on CD with ISBN or in printed version), coffee breaks, two lunches, conference reception and optional cultural event.
Information on publication:
- The conference proceedings from the previous ICCBIF 2012 and ICCBIF 2014 conferences were successfully indexed in the Thomson Conference Proceedings Citation Index and are accessible at the Web of Science database.
- Full versions of accepted papers will be published in the proceedings on CD. The proceedings will have an ISBN number. All papers that will successfully pass double-blind review process will be published in a printed book. Printed version of a conference proceedings will be reviewed by Thomson Reuters in order to get indexed in the Thomson Conference Proceedings Citation Index (formerly ISI Proceedings) accessible at the Web of Science.
- Scientific Committee of the ICCBIF 2016 conference is currently in talks with several scientific journals indexed in international databases (e.g. ISI Web of Science, Scopus) about sponsoring a special issue. Further information will be posted soon.
- Authors are requested to submit their submission with abstract in English via our online conference system available here : Registration
- The full version of the paper must be in English. Its length must not exceed 8 pages and the paper format must strictly follow the guidelines. The sample paper (template) can be downloaded from: Paper Template
- Only papers corresponding to the conference topics and to the format guidelines will be published. Publication of papers in the proceedings is conditioned on a positive assessment by reviewers.
List of publication opportunities will be expanded as our talks with publishers continue. Currently, expanded papers presented at the conference might be selected for a special issue in the following international journals:
- Economic Review – is a scientific journal of the University of Economics in Bratislava. The journal is intended to publish papers, contributions to discussion, surveys, consultations, book reviews, and information on the issues of theoretical economic disciplines, applied economic research, and economic practice, with special emphasis on the problems of transition economies. Journal is indexed in Google Scholar, EconBiz and Index Copernicus.